WEEK 8 BLOGGING -final Challenge
TASK 1: Evaluate the Challenge.
This is your chance to give the organisers some feedback about the Challenge. (Logan and John – you haven’t been here for the whole time, but you can still give feedback on your experience.
Go to this link: https://forms.gle/mre8HcCct9ZLmi2o7
TASK 2: Create a post on your blog reflecting on your participation in the challenge.
week 6: Emojis
An interesting read about music can be found here Music and the brain
Adding a blogging badge to your blog : https://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2019/02/10/badge-2019/
An amazing collection of resources related to food HERE
For those of you who want to do a little extra reading and work : http://help.edublogs.org/user-guide/
Learning HTML and CSS click HERE
Introduction : Blog evaluation
- http://sophieelvis.blogspot.com/ – Photography blog – no longer being updated but can’t find the new one.
- http://6jacquelineg.edublogs.org/ This is a school blog from a Year 8 student. It was archived in 2015. Make sure you navigate to read some entries.
- https://tollydollyposhfashion.com/ This is a more professional looking blog – though I do notice it doesn’t seem to have advertisements like some of the professional ones do.
- https://blog.smilingmind.com.au/ Probably more focused on an adult audience – though it does have “study tips” you may find useful in a few years.
- http://7emily.edublogs.org/ Written by a Year 8 student as part of an English class. There are entries on a range of topics – so not on a single theme.
- https://maxdaggett.blogspot.com/ Some interesting infographics – but it also shows some of the problems that can be faced when different platforms and permissions are required.
- http://huzzah.edublogs.org/ A class blog from Canada. Make sure you read the entries as well as look at the images.
- http://ethancaba14.edublogs.org/ A blog for a writing subject at school
- https://www.backpackerbanter.com/blog/ Something more likely to appeal to you in a few years
- http://5nataliesblog.edublogs.org/ another class blog as part of an English class. It’s all about the writing – so Make sure you do the reading … Think about a comment you might write.
- https://www.collegefashion.net/ very commercial – but also a lot of Instagram stuff that may not show up at school
- http://faith19ksc.edublogs.org/ One of the blogs we started work on last semester
Creative Commons Images …. We will discuss these in class!
I have started to have a play with the new set up
Kurunjang 2019…….. Story telling and blogging
Some interesting blogs to look at for starters